Dear Journal, 5/25/18
I moved into Imaginaire today. I decided to test out the life before my friends and family moved in with me. My room is so amazing. I feel like I can be creative in it. My whole house is designed that way. My room and the bathrooms have locks on them, and the guest bedrooms for the adults have locks on them, because, as stated in my Declaration of Independence, I believe everyone is entitled to quiet time. My room has a swing in it so I can move when I need to, and lots of space. I have a door in my room that leads to a dance studio, because I love to dance. The backyard has a beautiful flower garden and many fruit trees, a pasture for the cow, a mini forest, a hill with an old willow on top, with a flowered swing, and a water slide. I feel so excited and lucky to be here.
Dear Journal, 6/23/18
My family moved in with me yesterday, and I'm excited to have them here. I have been very busy just trying to take care of all the animals: the cow, the peacocks, the chickens, but the berry harvest is on in the garden, and the blueberries and the cherries in the forest are ready as well. I woke up this morning, made breakfast, helped everyone unpack and settle, and then I sent the kids into the garden to pick berries. I took my brother and sister into the pasture and showed them how to milk the cow and gather eggs and feed the animals. We had a picnic lunch on Willow Hill and then I took everyone into the woods to harvest blueberries and cherries. We brought everything inside and then we went down the slide in the house to the swimming pool and water slides. A great day, and I'm happy I'm caught up on the harvest. I'm going to miss the children when they go to school in the autumn, and I go to college.
Dear Journal, 7/5/18
I go to college in a few weeks, so I am preparing and organizing my room to fit my study needs. I created a study schedule for myself so I don't get off track or fall behind in my studies. I work best with to-do lists/schedules. I get sidetracked SO easily. I ran a few miles in the Enchanted Forest today, and the fresh air did me good. I love how I can just take a drink from the clear water brook that runs through the forest, and if I get hungry, I can eat some fruit from the orchard or from the blueberry bushes. We did more farm work today, we built the chicken coop and waterproofed the barn for the cows. My family and I are exhausted, but I think we got a lot done today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.