In all of this excitement over my new Utopian society, I forgot to declare my independence.
I would create this utopian society to prevent/solve most of the problems we have in our world today, such as violence, arguments, selfishness, and greed. I believe that everyone should be entitled to have life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, good food. and quiet time. We are and should be a free people, and as such I believe that we should use our freedom to secure our happiness, and understand that we can choose to contribute to or to take away from another's happiness.
I believe that if we work together and simply share the fruits of our labor with others, instead of trading or buying with things of "equal value" to get what we want or need. That is where I think our society has gone wrong. If we as individuals chose to simply share our possessions with others, and had a spirit of generosity about us, we would be a happier people, and perhaps others would follow our example. This society could change the world to become a happier, more peaceful place to live and to grow together in harmony.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.