I created this blog to help me describe a piece of my imagined perfect world. I love to daydream about my own slice of heaven, and although I've planned a lot, I'm always adding something new to it!
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
My New Blog
I'm Kenadi! I love to do anything that lets my creativity shine, and I am a huge fan of Pinterest projects! I created this blog to help me describe a piece of my fantasy world. I love to daydream about my own slice of heaven, and although I've planned a lot, I'm always adding something new to it! I have decided to name my dreamland Imaginaire *french accent* because I love to use my imagination to build it, and it is a place where I am free to be creative. I also love all things vintage Paris, so Imaginaire is pronounced with a french accent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.