Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Invitation to Friends

Dear Friends and Family,
I have created a Utopian society in which to live, to distance myself from the evils of the world, and to keep my friends and family safe from them as well. I created it  to be self-sustaining, so that we can learn to work together as a team, and also to have fun together. In this society, creativity and individuality are encouraged and celebrated. I believe that together, we could create nirvana on earth. We could grow together to be happy and peaceful, and keep that peace with us always. We could become the best we can be as human beings. To make this happen for yourself, you need to join us in our quest to make the world a better place to live, and the inhabitants better for it.
Sincerely,
    Kenadi Swendsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.