Monday, December 8, 2014

My Motto and Seal

Most official countries, states and cities have things that are special to and represent them. I found the perfect motto for Imaginaire and put it in Latin (what doesn't sound cool in Latin?), and I also created a seal to match it.

The motto is *drum roll*
Somnium magnus. Plus coruscare. Praeluceat.
Or, for those not fluent in Latin, Dream big. Sparkle more. Shine bright. 
I thought that this motto completely describes Imaginer because it is all about letting your creativity flow! Let it go! And that is what Imaginaire is all about.

Here is the official seal...
Beautiful, isn't it?
I chose the colors mint green, white and black as the official colors because they are my favorite colors. I liked the damask symbol because it looks like a flower bursting into life, and enjoying life is always a good way to live. I thought that the green fit the flower and life theme very well. The black reminds me of the little chocolate chips in the mint ice cream that are sweet and just make the whole scoop (or gallon) taste delicious, like those small moments in life that make it enjoyable and complete. The white is a symbol of light and good. Good is good, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.